How to find smart city solutions
Design a framework
Successful smart projects have a framework. However big or small the project is, this framework addresses your project objectives first.
Secondly helps to aligns all your cities policies. And thirdly, all the needed resources are noted down so you what it is going to cost. The above factors are key to make your smart city a success.
Summarized your framework will have the following questions answered:
- Firstly, whether it meets your organization’s objectives.
- Secondly, if there are gaps between your objectives and policy procedures.
- Thirdly, gaps between objectives and local resources.
- And finally, any gaps between the above and budgeted resources and available solutions.
Identify best approach
Once you have a framework, it’s time to map the different projects in your city. There are different ways to do that.
Your approach depends on different factors. Some of the questions to answer are stated below:
- Whether you need a living labs or just run pilots projects?
- How complex is the innovative technology?
- What is the best procurement strategy?
- How large/ small is the expected cultural change in your organization?
- Which type of management protocol fits best?
Handover the solution
After we chosen the best approach and tested different technologies. There is a lessons learned phase. This phase is used to tweak and edit the best solution before we implement it into your organization.
To make sure every works as planned we have consultants specialized in different industry sectors. Our industries are:
- Real estate.
- Smart mobility.
- Smart Logistics.
- Data models and digitization
- Stakeholder management.